We provide a low stress and approachable environment to discuss your legal concerns and plan for your future.
Our team prides itself on working together to ensure that your legal needs are met by a knowledgeable and caring professional.
Come visit us today, we think you'll be happy you did.
Robert l. Mauger
Owner, Entrepreneur, and Senior Litigation Attorney, Robert was raised outside of Columbus, Ohio. He received his Bachelor's of Science in Environmental Science from the University of Toledo in 2003 and his Juris Doctorate in Law, Cum Laude, from the University of Michigan in December 2008. He moved to Corvallis in 2009 and opened his practice in 2011. His favorite part about practicing law is helping people resolve tough problems and providing a compassionate ear and effective voice for folks that need a helping hand.
Robert is very active in the Corvallis and Oregon Legal Communities, including:
- Oregon State Bar, Member (2009 – present)
- Sustainable Futures Section, Member (2009 – present),
- Board Member (2011 – present)
- Real Estate Section, Member (2009 – present)
- Environmental Law Section, Member (2009 – present)
- Linn-Benton Bar Association, Member (2009 – present)
- Corvallis Bicycle Collective, Treasurer (2009 – present), Webmaster (2009 – present)
- Benton-Linn American Civil Liberties Union Chapter, Chair (2011 – present)
- Corvallis Sustainability Coalition (2011 – present)
- Steering Committee Member
- Economic Vitality Action Team - Chair
Corvallis native Rachael Shook graduated cum laude from Hunter College of the City University of New York in 2000. In 2007, Rachael received her J.D. from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, where she received a full merit scholarship, staffed the International Law Review, was a member of the dean's list, and received an award for her legal research and writing. Rachael practiced complex commercial litigation for six years in Los Angeles before returning to Corvallis to raise her family. Rachael is delighted to have a chance to help the Corvallis community through her legal work.
Millie is the legal brains behind the operation. She ensures everyone is doing their best work, but not taking themselves too seriously. Her favorite part of her job is doing a full body wag when greeting visitors and educating individuals about the merits of adopting shelter dogs.